Viewers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

First Post: About Me :)

Hi bloggers and readers :)
I'm Greva. I'm still 12 y.o. and currently living in a small city in Indonesia called Manado. Before, I made a blog titled "Greva Rachel: My Journey of Life." The URL is grevarachel.blogspot.com. Something wrong happened to my blog, and I have tried to fix it, but I couldn't. Yeah, so I made a new blog.
I want to delete my old blog, but first I have to post some important posts from my old blog.

Anyway, I blog what I want to blog. I blog about everything around. I can write about facts, news, and my arguments about anything. Yeah, I blog about everything around me and what I interested in!
I find informations from the internet, but I will try my best to use my own words and not to plagiarize. If I copy and paste, I'll surely give the credit. :)

Okay, happy reading!

It's me! Hehe :D Please comment! :)

1 comment:

  1. hai Greva :) visit my blog too. rickyfps.blogspot.com
    Thanks. but my blog is indonesia language. I hope you understand :)

    ReplyDelete